Join the team building the M10 Platform, providing the world’s banks payments modernization without risk. Free of cryptocurrency, M10 digitizes money issuance.
M10 works with central banks and commercial banks by supplying the technology that tokenizes two types of fiat money to ensure a safe, regulatory compliant solution. M10 supplies banks with digital money technology to create a global instant payments network. Based on a strong differentiation of our unique approach enabling all banks to issue trustable and fungible digital money, we have traction at major banks and central banks. This is a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity to define the underlying payment infrastructure that will be used by billions of people worldwide over the coming decades. It's a huge advance from the systems used today.We are looking for a Site Reliability & DevOps Senior Engineer to join our team.
- Own the platform’s features related to availability, observability, and scalability when deployed into customer datacenter.
- Own the infrastructure deployment, bootstrapping, and operations lifecycle for the M10 Platform as applied to a variety of deployment targets and infrastructures.
- Ensure the deployment in any scenarios establishes and maintains the platform root of trust and security guarantees.
- Experience developing in Kubernetes & Docker on AWS in substantial ways such as a previous job, major open source contributor, and/or significant personal projects of merit, etc.
- Passion for and evangelism for Kubernetes, the community and the ecosystem.
- 5+ years experience developing in SRE / DevOps technologies such as continuous integration platforms / technologies, continuous testing platforms / technologies, and continuous deployment platforms / technologies.
- Experience with Python, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC in a production setting
- 5 years experience in Software Engineering roles, especially API platform development
- Fierce personal passion to transform their equity into something of significant value for themselves and the world
- Salary, benefits, and offering 0.1% - 0.5% equity stake depending on experience.